Car, Parking near the Light. With a short walk down the
of the Light :
The original Light at this location still
stands on the nearby shore. The construction of this riveted steel pierhead
1906 deemed the original redundant. The Light now housed in the lantern room
is an active, standard airport type beacon. Originally it was fitted with a
fourth order Fresnel lens. The lighthouse measures 50 feet from it's
base to the top of the ventilator ball.